Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct 18 Day 14 Designer Stores

The Tuscany Factory Outlets are overwhelming, especially for a non-shopper like myself, but I gave it a good college (or Seafarer) try.  After hours of looking into each and every store, from Gucci to McArthur to Ferragamo to Bottega Veneta and Ermenegildo Zegna, I ended up actually cross-eyed.  Ended up with a couple of things, then went to a sweater factory on the way back to the Palazzo and found a nice one. Anyway, it was unfortunately not my favorite experience, thus I really have no pictures. We had a wonderful dinner with John and Betty's British friends, Peter and Julia, which was perfect since they had to head off early the next morning.  Tuesday will be another medieval village, which I really prefer to shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Oh mom you are in shopping paradise and still didn't enjoy it!! Oh well at least you didn't have to wait around for your children who would have been in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A seafarer try! love it and am loving reading along each day about your adventures. Certainly different from my days! Glinda E

    ReplyDelete